Top Posts & Pages
- Pioneering a New Domain
- The Gang's All Here – G.I. Joe
- The Gang's All Here – G.I. Joe's Cobra
- Action Scenes – Night of the Lizard!
- The Gang's All Here - City of Heroes' Trolls
- Lost Files of Marvel! – Unofficial Datafile Index
- The Gang's All Here - City of Heroes' Outcasts
- Sword & Sorcery Heroic Roleplaying – Adventures: "Rogues in the House"
- Heroic Locations - The Danger Room
- The Gang's All Here - Stryker Crusade & Purifiers
- This is huge! Scrapping together a spaceworthy ship is so deep now. This game makes a fantastic, hard scifi rogueli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Just finished reading this fantastic story. Like glowing spores stuck to clothes, I can't shake it's depth, humanit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @graciedarts @GregStolze Cortex Prime is excitingly expansive in that any narrative detail can be given fun mechani… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @graciedarts Great question! Cortex Prime could make a fun playset for this type game. Also the game Reign by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @NaviMusing Ah, makes sense, part of upkeep. I might've missed it because I wasn't using a sheet, just phone Notes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
Author Archives: DainXB
About DainXBCasino Surveillance Professional, Freelance writer, RPG & Computer Gamer, Science Fiction & Fantasy Fan, Part-titanium cyborg.
After hacking character creation, tone, and offering some classic heroes and threats, it’s finally time to put all the pieces together a complete adventure for Sword and Sorcery Heroic Roleplaying. (Rogues in the House) Following the Event format of Marvel Heroic Roleplaying, this and an upcoming adventure … Continue reading →
We’ve now covered character creation (Part one and two) and provided classic sample characters (part three) in the previous articles on a Cortex Plus Sword and Sorcery hack using Marvel Heroic Roleplaying. Now, as a bonus fourth part to the three part … Continue reading →
In Parts One and Two of our Cortex Plus Sword & Sorcery hack, we looked at modifying Marvel Heroic Roleplaying character creation for the Sword & Sorcery genre. Now, in Part Three, let’s look at some of the seminal characters of the … Continue reading →
In Part One of this hack for Marvel Heroic Roleplaying, we covered replacing Affiliations with Means, adjusting the meaning of die ratings and power sets for allowing you to embrace the Sword & Sorcery genre with Cortex Plus. Here in Part Two of … Continue reading →
For the second day in a row, I am overjoyed to welcome yet another robust, creative mind as contributor for Exploring Infinity: Dain Lybarger (@DainXB) has earned my respect and high regard for his imagination, writing, fascinating areas of expertise beyond my usual … Continue reading →