Top Posts & Pages
- Pioneering a New Domain
- The Gang's All Here – G.I. Joe
- The Gang's All Here – G.I. Joe's Cobra
- Action Scenes – Night of the Lizard!
- The Gang's All Here - City of Heroes' Trolls
- Lost Files of Marvel! – Unofficial Datafile Index
- The Gang's All Here - City of Heroes' Outcasts
- Sword & Sorcery Heroic Roleplaying – Adventures: "Rogues in the House"
- Heroic Locations - The Danger Room
- The Gang's All Here - Stryker Crusade & Purifiers
- My friends have awesome hobbies. (@HeidiSchlottman makes astounding handmade outfits) twitter.com/HeidiSchlottma… 19 hours ago
- @BradJMurray Also I am eager to watch your explorations within the design space surrounding grief, loss, and bonding. 1 month ago
- @BradJMurray I appreciate your insights, and especially the observations about investment defensiveness. That is un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @hishgraphics That setup looks so good Khairul! What VTT are you using? 1 month ago
- @qh_murphy This technique is great. Reminds me of the simplicity of saying "I emote [envy]" in Chuubo's Marvelous W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Action Scenes!
Introduction We’ve seen vengeful moloids assault the surface world, a classic bank robbery by Doctor Octopus, and a mile-high ninja assault. This time, the heroes face a scaly threat in the city’s sewers. Spider Man villains are my favorite Marvel villains, and The Lizard is … Continue reading →
Introduction We’ve seen vengeful moloids assault on the surface world and a classic bank robbery by Doctor Octopus. Now brave heroes must protect a VIP during a mile-high ninja assault. I wrote this one up for my home game because the PC’s … Continue reading →
Introduction Last time, moloids attacked from underground to wreak havoc and kidnap high-profile civilians. This time we have a supervillain and his goons robbing a bank. I wrote this scene because I love the Spidey Villains the most, and I really … Continue reading →
Introducing: Action Scenes! Greetings True Believers! Today’s post is the first in a series of Action Scenes. These are scenes which can be used alone for a short night of play, or incorporated into a larger event. As a Watcher, … Continue reading →