Top Posts & Pages
- @qh_murphy And now last month marked our one-year mark (30 sessions!) using PF2e for a rollicking, old-school hexcr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @qh_murphy “Just right” indeed. WG has automation but room for customization, and w Owlbear Rodeo, it takes about t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @qh_murphy I respected your taste from 4e. After strongly disliking PF1, I was led to finally give PF2e a serious l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @qh_murphy That's wonderful to hear Quinn! It's so good to be back together with friends and imagination. We've bee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- This is huge! Scrapping together a spaceworthy ship is so deep now. This game makes a fantastic, hard scifi rogueli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
Tag Archives: Aspects
We now have our main attribute pairing for Serenity Plus: Stylin’s and Values. On their own, however, these don’t paint the complete portrait of our characters. We need a bit more rounding out of their personality with Aspects, Resources, and Distinctions.