Top Posts & Pages
- Pioneering a New Domain
- The Gang's All Here – G.I. Joe
- The Gang's All Here – G.I. Joe's Cobra
- Action Scenes – Night of the Lizard!
- The Gang's All Here - City of Heroes' Trolls
- Lost Files of Marvel! – Unofficial Datafile Index
- The Gang's All Here - City of Heroes' Outcasts
- Sword & Sorcery Heroic Roleplaying – Adventures: "Rogues in the House"
- Heroic Locations - The Danger Room
- The Gang's All Here - Stryker Crusade & Purifiers
- @NaviMusing Ah, makes sense, part of upkeep. I might've missed it because I wasn't using a sheet, just phone Notes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @NaviMusing I seem unable to message either of you atm, but one main question is: Do grit/gear/glow refresh to star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @NaviMusing @MultipleManArmy Enjoying the tension and atmosphere! Survived my first 2 ended-too-soon salvage runs w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @BradJMurray What emerges is surprise about both how this person will hovercraft problems, and also how they will c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @BradJMurray The central point about skills telling a person's story is fascinating; not only "how will you use XYZ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Tag Archives: Assets
We now have our main attribute pairing for Serenity Plus: Stylin’s and Values. On their own, however, these don’t paint the complete portrait of our characters. We need a bit more rounding out of their personality with Aspects, Resources, and Distinctions.