Top Posts & Pages
- Pioneering a New Domain
- The Gang's All Here – G.I. Joe
- The Gang's All Here – G.I. Joe's Cobra
- Action Scenes – Night of the Lizard!
- The Gang's All Here - City of Heroes' Trolls
- Lost Files of Marvel! – Unofficial Datafile Index
- The Gang's All Here - City of Heroes' Outcasts
- Sword & Sorcery Heroic Roleplaying – Adventures: "Rogues in the House"
- Heroic Locations - The Danger Room
- The Gang's All Here - Stryker Crusade & Purifiers
- This is huge! Scrapping together a spaceworthy ship is so deep now. This game makes a fantastic, hard scifi rogueli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Just finished reading this fantastic story. Like glowing spores stuck to clothes, I can't shake it's depth, humanit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @graciedarts @GregStolze Cortex Prime is excitingly expansive in that any narrative detail can be given fun mechani… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @graciedarts Great question! Cortex Prime could make a fun playset for this type game. Also the game Reign by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @NaviMusing Ah, makes sense, part of upkeep. I might've missed it because I wasn't using a sheet, just phone Notes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
Tag Archives: Firefly
Characters need to grow and mature over time, else the drama has less impact, and in the case of a roleplaying game, players don’t get any new “toys” to play with. So for this post of Serenity Plus, lets look … Continue reading
We now have our main attribute pairing for Serenity Plus: Stylin’s and Values. On their own, however, these don’t paint the complete portrait of our characters. We need a bit more rounding out of their personality with Aspects, Resources, and Distinctions.