Top Posts & Pages
- Pioneering a New Domain
- The Gang's All Here – G.I. Joe
- The Gang's All Here – G.I. Joe's Cobra
- Action Scenes – Night of the Lizard!
- The Gang's All Here - City of Heroes' Trolls
- Lost Files of Marvel! – Unofficial Datafile Index
- The Gang's All Here - City of Heroes' Outcasts
- Sword & Sorcery Heroic Roleplaying – Adventures: "Rogues in the House"
- Heroic Locations - The Danger Room
- The Gang's All Here - Stryker Crusade & Purifiers
- My friends have awesome hobbies. (@HeidiSchlottman makes astounding handmade outfits) twitter.com/HeidiSchlottma… 19 hours ago
- @BradJMurray Also I am eager to watch your explorations within the design space surrounding grief, loss, and bonding. 1 month ago
- @BradJMurray I appreciate your insights, and especially the observations about investment defensiveness. That is un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @hishgraphics That setup looks so good Khairul! What VTT are you using? 1 month ago
- @qh_murphy This technique is great. Reminds me of the simplicity of saying "I emote [envy]" in Chuubo's Marvelous W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Firefly
Characters need to grow and mature over time, else the drama has less impact, and in the case of a roleplaying game, players don’t get any new “toys” to play with. So for this post of Serenity Plus, lets look … Continue reading
We now have our main attribute pairing for Serenity Plus: Stylin’s and Values. On their own, however, these don’t paint the complete portrait of our characters. We need a bit more rounding out of their personality with Aspects, Resources, and Distinctions.